- General weakness and emaciation
- cold sweat
- dry mucous membranes
- Pain is "burning"
- Dry cough with shortness of breath when lying down
- Wet, itchy, burning eczema
- Aggravation in peace
- Improvement by heat
- Great unrest and fear to the point of death fear.
The effect of Arbrotanum is based mainly on the contained bitter substance, essential oil and the alkaloid abrotin.
- lymph glands
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Ampoules Abrotanum D1, D2, D3, D4, D6.
- Globuli Abrotanum D3
Food gynecology and obstetrics diagnostics parasite pregnancy